3Bridges Outside School Hours Care is part of 3Bridges Community, a registered not for profit organisation. Our goal is to provide a high quality service for school aged children from kindergarten to year 6, in a stimulating, comfortable and supportive play-based learning environment while allowing us to support important social and community support for those most in need.
Our approach to OHSC
Our programs have been designed by qualified educators to be fun, stimulating and engaging, enhancing children’s learning through play.
We are committed to the My Time Our Place school age learning framework and National Quality Standards practices by ensuring:
- Children have a strong sense of identity feel safe, secure and supported
- Children feel connected with and contribute to their world by having a sense of belonging to groups and communities
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Services that give back!
3Bridges Out of School Hours Care is part of 3Bridges Community, a registered Not for Profit organisation. Through the income our OSHC generates, we direct critical funds to provide important support for the local Communities we operate in.
3Bridges Community has a longstanding history of local support and engagement, maintaining strong and meaningful relationships with people in our community. We offer services to the most vulnerable regardless of age, location, disability or ethnicity.
Join Our Team!
Great things don’t happen with just individuals. It takes an entire team to bring the “great” into reality. We are always on the look out for enthusiastic people to join 3Bridges. If you are interested in shaping the lives of children, loving the work that you do and giving back to the community in a meaningful way, please apply.
by being energetic and engaging
by being welcoming, honest & transparent
by driving new ideas and opportunities
by embracing teamwork and partnerships
through being recognised as leaders
Focused on Community
- Collaborate with the community. Achieving long-term and sustainable outcomes.
- Volunteering Opportunities
EARLY YEARS & YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Early Years Support Service
- Youth Zone Drop in Centre
- Outside School Hours Care
- Home Care Packages
- Commonwealth Home Support Program
- Dementia Care Programs
CULTURAL INCLUSION & ENGAGEMENT
- Walking alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders through empowerment, collaboration & creating an inclusive environment.
- Providing specialised support across all services & programs.
INCLUSIVE DISABILITY SUPPORT
- Registered NDIS Support Coordination
- Registered NDIS Group & Individual Support
- Allied Health
- Home Modifications & Maintenance